Monday, April 2, 2018

Hot Cocoa Video

You may remember that last year I made a New Year's Resolution to drink less Hot Cocoa.  I was only to have it while out on a bike ride, heated over my woodstove (none of this heat-it-at-home-and-stick-it-in-a-thermos crap).  

We mix up all of our hot cocoa mix here at home.  It's roughly a 2:1 mix of sugar and cocoa powder.  (and I've found that adding a little milk makes it about 10 times as tasty).  It's appalling just how much sugar it takes to make a mug of cocoa, and since back in 2016 I was having a few mugs a day it was really adding up.  Plus it was getting expensive.

This year I've been less strict with myself than last but I still have most of my Hot Cocoa out on rides.  

I've taken some snippets of video out on those "Hot Cocoa Rides" and a few days back I edited them into a video I put on my Youtube channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment